2010 Round-Up PostPosted by blatantblithe on January 2, 2011 Blog posts | Personal | | No comments
I should’ve posted this yesterday… oh well. I’ve been stupidly ill with a stubborn cold that refuses to shift for the past 2 and a half weeks… ugh! I’ve been at home for Christmas, and had a lovely time, but as usual it went by too quickly.
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Why I’m voting for Wagner in this year’s X Factor November 2010
101 Things in 1001 Days February 2010
Ten Favourite iPhone Apps September 2010
2 comments and 1 Like on WordPress.com
About January 2009
Counselling, friendships and EA gig review! February 2010
Five New Years’ Resolutions:
1. Read lots more books
2. Graduate with a 2:1 and my sanity intact!
3. Write more often
4. Spend less time faffing about on the internet
5. Stop worrying and stressing!
Five Best Zines Read:
1. Ax Wound #3
2. Sassyfrass Circus #4
3. Licking Stars off Ceilings #17
4. All I Want Is Everything #1
5. You’ve Got A Friend in Pennsylvania #3
Five Best Books Read:
1. Northern Lights – Philip Pullman
2. Sexism and God-Talk – Rosemary Radford Ruether
3. Bitchfest: 10 Years of Cultural Criticism from the Pages of Bitch Magazine
4. Bitches, Bimbos and Ballbreakers: The Guerilla Girls’ Guide to Female Stereotypes
5. The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls – Emilie Autumn
Five Best Films Seen:
2. Toy Story 2
3. Avatar (yeah yeah, I know it’s a rip-off of Fern Gully, but I enjoyed it, ok?)
4. The Holiday *gush*
5. Ginger Snaps
Five Best Albums Heard:
1. Poe – Haunted
2. Marina and the Diamonds – The Family Jewels
3. Melissa Auf der Maur – Out of Our Minds
4. Polly Scattergood – Polly Scattergood
5. Charlotte Martin – Veins
Happy new year everyone!
Zine Update: Hannah has posted an interview with me on her zine review blog as part of her perzinester review series – check it out and let her know what you think.
101 Things Update: Updated a few things. Go take a look!
Other News: I now have a LinkedIn account! Connect with me… or whatever it is I’m supposed to do with it. :/